Despite working with professionals and players to change the shape and fit of our soccer cleats to suit female athletes and their needs, we understand that everyone’s feet are different and shopping for footwear is always tricky.
With this in mind, we created some simple, easy to read sizing charts to find the right size for your feet. You can use our new fit finder quiz below to help figure out your size!
Not the right size after all? No worries, returns and exchanges are free and easy. Check out our Returns & Exchanges policy for more details.
Please follow these instructions
- Put a sheet of paper on the floor and place it so that one end touches the wall
- Put your foot on the sheet making sure that the heel is against the wall
- Mark where your foot ends
- Measure with the ruler in cm the distance between the heel and the tip
- Add about 0.5 - 1 cm to your foot length (depending on snugness preference) and find the corresponding size.
If you have a printer, you can also download and print this measurement guide:
The size guide below only applies to the IDA Classica range only.