DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
Company: IDA Sports
Location: Remote - NY Preferred
Type: Full Time
Duration: Fixed Term - 1 year, potential to extend
About IDA Sports:
IDA Sports is changing the game for female sports footwear. We're on a mission to make the best soccer cleats in the world for female athletes by working with podiatrists, physiotherapists, coaches, and hundreds of players to develop a boot designed specifically for females. Finally, we're leveling the playing field. We are dedicated to gender equality, empowering women and girls in sport. We’ve built a great company culture working remotely in the US and UK.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager with 5-7 years experience in digital marketing, social media, and content creation with a growth mindset. The candidate will inspire and delight our customers with their storytelling and grow visibility, adoption and conversion of the IDA brand through organic and paid digital strategies. Candidates in the Eastern Standard time zone are preferred. This position reports to the Head of Marketing.
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you’ll take ownership of IDA’s 360 digital campaigns, social media engagement and channel growth, email marketing, and content strategy across organic and paid digital touchpoints. You will be responsible for communicating the IDA ethos, authentically engaging with and building community.
- Management of marketing efforts from ideation to reporting, with an emphasis on supporting and integrating ecommerce goals and promotions
- Develop and execute integrated digital marketing campaigns across social media whilst incorporating complementary eComm, SEO/SEM, email, blog, and display advertising initiatives.
- Support top-of-funnel management, and manage the user journey from awareness through retention.
- Be accountable for growing the social media channels, driving sales through email marketing, and meeting quarterly KPIs as set forth by IDA leadership.
- Develop a digital strategy around support for wholesale accounts to meet sell-through KPIs.
- Develop and support marketing materials and collateral for our Wholesale and Retail team.
- Create and manage effective email campaigns.
- Provide weekly, monthly, quarterly insights into content performance, community engagement, and industry happenings that can shape brand short and long term strategy.
Manage and elevate our online social content strategy, from idea to distribution, through cross-departmental collaboration. With an emphasis on mobile video creation that drives sales.
Content Ideation – maintain a collaborative content calendar for social media and put a system into place that enables long term content planning and collaboration from multiple content sources.
Content Creation – ability to create video, photo, and graphic design content independently and in-house to support your campaigns, while also working with freelancers and other content sources.
Video Production→ film and edit consistent engaging content for Instagram & Tiktok
Copywriting → write engaging and strategic copy for social media and email campaigns
Graphic Design → bring a design eye to create and elevate within templates
Photo → drive content strategy with freelancers to ensure brand consistency
User Generated Content → manage, moderate, and grow contributions
Content Distribution – scheduling content in third party software, posting manually as needed, monitoring performance and interactions, working with partners, ambassadors, affiliates to grow reach.
- Authentically engage with and grow our global online community. Proactively share learnings from customer engagement and support that drives systemic change for our customer service experience and advise product development teams.
Work across integrated teams to support brand ambassador and influencer programs in order to extend the brand reach and product seeding.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have an entrepreneurial and growth mindset, and will be an ideas person who puts things into action!
- Be social media, copywriting, and detail obsessed. You live in the apps and obsess over word choice!
- Enjoy trend-spotting and finding ways to incorporate it into brand strategy quickly and productively.
- Be proficient in graphic design and content creation tools.(e.g. Canva, Adobe, Procreate).
- Enjoy rolling up their sleeves, solving problems collaboratively, and celebrating collectively.
How To Apply:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with job title in subject line. Please include your resume and a cover letter that states 1) why you are interested in working for IDA Sports, 2) what specific qualities you will bring to this role (tangible or intangible), and 3) a sample of work related to digital campaigns, copywriting, project strategy, and video creation for social media.
IDA Sports is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic protected by law.